Sunday, April 25, 2010

Broken in Chile

Why it seems like all of the little annoyances in my bike, like missing bar end plugs, loose spoke or constantly moving grips, are some way in straight connection with the rest of me. Suddenly appearead knee ache, slowly healing finger that I somewhat unwisely left between door and its frame of my friends old VW van allmost disengaging it from what is rest of me, and stiffer than usually lower back seems to have everything to do with nuisances written above. They come and go in sync. I don't know if you have any idea what I am talking about, but it seems to escalate especially here in Chile. Hence, I own only one bike in which, as a deep hater of all most all the other forms of moving, I am most dependant.

Have I started to be religious with my bike or bikeing in general? Did I, in some point, thought that there is actually Zen hanging around me and my bike just because it has no brakes? Right. For some reason I think that more than a little maintainance for my bike and streching for me, it is time to have a small reality check. Like most of annoying little details even these shall past.


No comments:

Post a Comment