Friday, April 9, 2010

Game is on

Pancho comes too see me at Plaza de Italia. It is only once that I have seen him and Wladimir before. Still, he is here to bring me a bike to borrow and guide me through Santiago. From mayhem of Plaza de Italia, with 54cm single speed Bianchi I take my first ride in Santiago. Ten blocks I drive behind Pancho before we reach the Plaza Bogota, home of Santiago bike polo. 
At the south side of Santiago is a Plaza seeming allmost made for polo. Smooth paveing surrounded with steps to chill is lightened at night. Game is good. Warm hearted people, ball, bikes and beer is something that makes my arrival to the city of beatifull hod dogs more than perfect. 

Riding back home through city unknown, when pavement varys from silk to sooth sickness is a state of consiciousness and bulleting through a narrow passageway flanged by red rear lights seals my day of perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment